Sunday 15 January 2012

Interests, Dreams & Aspirations

I come from: Australia, where men and women of all ages ride around on kangaroo's.

My childhood was: interesting as I moved around a lot, sampling all kinds of cultures and food.

Family conditions: I have two sisters, two parents and one dog.

Three Experiences that made a Lasting Impression:
1. Breaking my collarbone.
2. Entering another country for the first time.
3. Singing in front thousands of people in a musical I once performed in.

Five Most Powerful Members of my Private Audience:
1. My mother, who once nearly died due to cancer.
2. My two sisters who have been through a lot.
3. My grandmother who is both wise and funny.
4. My grandfather who, despite being deceased, has taught me a lot.
5. My dog, who greets me only when I have food.

Three Biggest Dreams & Aspirations:
1. To record an album.
2. To write a book.
3. To be happy.

Five Favourite Interests:
1. Spending time with friends.
2. Martial Arts of all kinds.
3. Science Fiction and Fantasy books.
4. Writing. Any form of writing.
5. Directing and producing short films.

- Will Beale

No comments:

Post a Comment